Social Justice Frameworks | Arts Engagement | Restorative Practices
Join CSC for a two day interactive introduction to the CSC 3 Facilitation Model, with relevant applications in any context where people live and work together.
This workshop will focus on arts-based approaches to building healthy, responsive relationships, organizations, and institutions – rooted in equitable access to power, opportunities, treatment, and outcomes for all.
Facilitated by CSC Co-Founders Rachael K. Sharp and K. Salim Ajanku, participants will have the opportunity to engage in facilitation skills incorporating cultural responsiveness practices, communication, collaboration, and conflict transformation. We will shape understanding across differences utilizing universal terminology for concepts related to identity, power, oppression, and equity.
Certificates of completion are available for professional development or continuing education credits.
Date: August 20 & 21 2016
Location: Redline Denver 2350 Arapahoe Street Denver, 80205
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Cost: $250 base rate – *Sliding Scale and Internship Options available*
We invite individuals and organizations to self identify and select which option on the scale best applies.
- Large, established Organizations: Up to 5 People – $1,500.00
- Mid Sized Organizations: up to 5 People – $1,000.00
- Small Organizations: up to 5 People – $600.00
- Individual Registration – $250.00
- Students, Artists, Educators, Organizers, Working Class – $200.00
- Teens & Extenuating Circumstances – $125.00
- Community Sponsor – any size donation
- CSC Team Members – free
Interested in volunteering for the event? Contact CSC at email@example.com