CSC is now facilitating our innovative programs online! Below is a list of offerings that can be adapted for young people, adults, and intergenerational formats. And don’t forget about our donation based monthly open mic, hosted by Bianca Mikahn, with amazing featured artists! This is just the beginning… stay tuned to our social media for all of the latest updates!
CSC Workshops and Circles are for youth, adult or intergenerational groups. The innovative CSC3 facilitation model integrates the arts, restorative practices, and an intersectional social justice (anti-oppression) framework.
Through large and small group activities and facilitated dialogue, participants build shared language and experiences with individualized opportunities for reflection. CSC’s diverse team brings a breadth of perspective and experience. Workshops and Circles can be tailored to meet your unique needs and budget. Let us know if you would like more information!
WORKSHOPS & RESIDENCIES
- Arts for Action
- Applied Theater
- Digital Storytelling
- Drumming and Beyond
- Hip Hop
- Spoken Word
- Visual Arts
- Beyond the Bully: Relate & Communicate
- Check Your Head: Creative Tools for Mental Health
- Cultural Responsiveness [in Virtual Space]
- Cyber Somatics
- Disrupting White Supremacy Cultural Norms
- Embodying Equity
- CSC Anti-Oppression Framework
- Racial Equity Foundations
- Understanding and Interrupting Implicit Bias
- Racial Equity Systems: Analysis, Vision, & Action
- Health Equity & Covid 19
- Social Imagination: Art for Empathy and Action
- Somatics, Equity & Inclusion [in Virtual Space]
- Trauma Informed Facilitation [in Virtual Space]
INDIVIDUAL OR RECURRING CIRCLES
- Collaborative Learning Circles
- Empathy Circles
- Racial Equity Caucus Circles
- Restorative Circles
*All workshops currently occur through Zoom. Varying streaming platforms can be established in collaboration with client requests.*
CSC’s diverse team of artists and consultants bring a breadth of perspective and experience to our clients. We do our best to work with each organization’s unique needs and budgets, while maintaining equitable rates for our facilitators. Please let us know if the rates are prohibitive, we may be able to help find funding, offer an adapted program or presentation with 1 facilitator, or provide a discount.
Get in touch to find out more!
720-437-0195 | email@example.com
2 thoughts on “CSC Interactive Virtual Offerings for All Ages”